Thursday, April 8, 2010

grades...


the the third term of my junior year is now at and end and this means there's still one more term to try and pass to become the "amazingness" of a senior. my grades were so good in elementary and middle school, pretty good my freshman and sophomore year and then i became a junior and i don't know what happened. my grades kinda slowly started to fail. but, me with my awesome skill, has been able to get them up every time but next year when i walk on the field to get that diploma i wanna hear honors with my name. i think my mom would drop dead of she heard that. it would be a great time. but still, im not there yet not even a senior yet. but if i pass ALL my classes this year which it seems that i just might i would only need 5 credits to be a senior. so if i had taken just 1 more 5 year class i could totally be a senior and graduate early and get out of this hell hole. can you say that? is "hell" exceptable to say in a school assignment? maybe the word would affect my grade. maybe things said could really do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment